We are a family run company, founded in 2010 to build simulated caves, since then we have expanded into operating other activities too. Our longest caves are built in former service buses and are the longest mobile simulated caves in the world! Our cavebuses are available for use across the UK, or at several of our partners fixed locations.
£500 per day with staff
£350 per day without staff
If you want the cavebus unstaffed we will show your leaders/teachers/staff how to operate the cavebus when we arrive.
Due to the cost of fuel oil we have to charge an extra 50p per mile after the first 50 miles from our main operating base at HD6
Alternatively you could visit one of our partner sites and use a cavebus for an hour or so, contact them for their prices.
CAVEBUS 1Partner Locations
Bradley Wood Activity Centre, Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
Rough Close Campsite, Coventry, West Midlands, CV7 7DD.
Linnet Clough Campsite, Mellor, Near Stockport, SK6 5NB.
0161 427 1688
Forest Camp, Sandiway, Cheshire, CW8 2EL .
Hesley Wood Activity Centre, White Lane, Sheffield
0114 246 7912
Moorhouse, Houghton Le Spring, Durham, DH4 6QY
0191 584 1703
Ashworth Valley, Ashworth Road, Rochdale, OL11 5UP
Lower Grange Farm, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 3DA
Well End Activity Centre, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 5PR
020 8953 2326
* An iconic and unique activity at their site.
* Full maintenance, support and training from the cavebus team.
* Access to equipment without the significant purchase cost.
* Ability to offer a major activity at a guaranteed fixed price with no hidden costs.
* Expertise and knowledge in design of caving systems.
* No need to maintain the activity.
* A high capacity activity that can be tailored to suit different ages and abilities.
24 hour answerphone 01924 468610
Crazy golf £100 per day unstaffed, £150 per day staffed.
Archery - £150 per day staffed
Miniature railway – coming soon.
All activities subject to a small fuel surcharge after the first 50 miles from HD6 (please contact us for details)